ICloud is a cloud service that allows every iOS user to store an unlimited amount of personal data. In order to get full access to all the capabilities of the resource, you need to know what it is and how to create Icloud on the iPhone 5S, 5, 4, 4S, 6, 7. The cloud provides users with various additional functions: Service advantages over similar programs Thus, using iCloud can make life much easier for smartphone users. It remains to figure out how to create a new Icloud for iPhone. Automatic personal data backup starts after registering “@ icloud.com” email or Apple ID. Stages of registering an Apple ID to enter the cloud storage: Also find out: This completes the iCloud registration process on iPhone 7 Plus or any other. To enable its operation, just go to the storage settings section and switch the slider to the "Enabled" mode. It will not work to create iCloud on iPhone from a computer. But with the help of a special program available at the link https://support.apple.com/ru-ru/HT204283 you can go into an existing cloud to view the information stored there.
Main functions of iCloud on iPhone
How to create iCloud on iPhone
ICloud is a cloud service that allows every iOS user to store an unlimited amount of personal data. In order to get full access to all the capabilities of the resource, you need to know what it is and how to create Icloud on the iPhone 5S, 5, 4, 4S, 6, 7.
The cloud provides users with various additional functions:
Service advantages over similar programs
Thus, using iCloud can make life much easier for smartphone users. It remains to figure out how to create a new Icloud for iPhone.
Automatic personal data backup starts after registering “@ icloud.com” email or Apple ID.
Stages of registering an Apple ID to enter the cloud storage:
Also find out:
This completes the iCloud registration process on iPhone 7 Plus or any other. To enable its operation, just go to the storage settings section and switch the slider to the "Enabled" mode.
It will not work to create iCloud on iPhone from a computer. But with the help of a special program available at the link https://support.apple.com/ru-ru/HT204283 you can go into an existing cloud to view the information stored there.
Did you like the article? To share with friends:
An iCloud account (aka Apple ID) is a profile used to work with the iPhone, exchange email, purchase applications, store information in the cloud, and much more. Here's how you can create iCloud on iPhone.
Create iCloud on iPhone
Below, we'll take a look at three ways to create an iCloud profile on iPhone.
Method 1: Create Additional iCloud
Several Apple ID accounts can be used on the iPhone at once, however, only one will be the main one, to which the bank card is linked, and backups are stored. The rest will be secondary, allowing you to store information about contacts, calendars and reminders, as well as exchange emails.
- Open settings on iPhone and select the section "Passwords and Accounts" .
- Then tap on the button "Add account" .
- Select a postal service. In our case, this is iCloud.
- Next select "Create Apple ID" .
- Enter your date of birth and tap the button "Further" .
- Please enter your first and last name.
- In the next window, select the button "Get a free iCloud email" .
- Enter your iCloud login, which will come before the "@". Continue by selecting the button "Further" and then "Create e-mail" .
- Enter a new password for your account.
- Please enter your valid mobile phone number. Below you can change the confirmation method: by SMS or call. Enter the received verification code.
- Next, you will need to accept the terms and conditions.
- Done, your account has been created. Configure what data will be saved to the new iCloud.
Method 2: Create an Alternative iCloud Profile
Some users need to work with two main Apple ID accounts. It is also possible to create a second main account on the iPhone, but you will need to switch between the two accounts each time.
- Open Settings and select your Apple ID account name at the top of the window.
- At the bottom of the window, tap on the button "Go out" .
- If the function is activated on the smartphone Find iPhone , you will need to enter your Apple ID password to continue.
- Next select the button "Sign in to iPhone" .
- Click on item "Don't have an Apple ID or have you forgotten it?" and then "Create Apple ID" .
- Complete the registration as described in the first method of the article from the fifth to the twelfth points.
- After successful registration, the smartphone will immediately log into the new Icloud profile, which will become the main Apple ID.
Method 3: Create a New iCloud Profile
If the iPhone is not yet activated, to start working with the device, you will need to create a new Apple ID (aka Icloud account).
- You will need to go through the iPhone activation process. At the stage "Programs and Data" select item "Set up like a new iPhone" ... Read more about activation in the article at the link below.
Read more: How to activate iPhone
- Then select the item "Create Apple ID Free" ... To register for an iCloud account, follow steps 5 through 12 of the first method of this article.
Follow the guidelines in this article to create iCloud on your iPhone.We are glad that we were able to help you solve the problem. Describe what did not work for you.
Our experts will try to answer as quickly as possible.
Did this article help you?WELL NO
Share the article on social networks:
Today we will talk about how to create an icloud account for an iPhone via a computer. Without an Apple ID, it is impossible to use equipment from the Cupertin company.
What is it used for
ICloud Account is the main user ID. It is used in all services of the apple company, as well as to activate branded gadgets. A third-party user will not be able to log out of your account on their own, which allows you to secure the device.
Also Apple ID is used to remotely access a lost device. In a previously published article, we talked about how to do this.
There are two ways to register a new profile on your computer. Let's consider each of them in more detail.
Through the site
To create an account using a PC, you need to do the following:
- Go to Apple Profile Site → Create Apple ID.
- Fill in the fields in the registration window:
- FULL NAME;
- Date of Birth;
- test questions;
- Click Continue.
- Enter the verification code from the mailbox → "Continue".
- The account has been created.
Note! In the site window, you can change your data and payment method.
The second way is registration through the iTunes service.
Note! MacOS with built-in software is used as an example. If you have Windows, install iTunes.
- Open the program → Account tab → Login.
- Create a new Apple ID.
- Fill out the forms in the window → click "Continue".
- Fill out the second form with extended information → click "Continue".
- Select a payment method → click "Continue"
- Accept the license agreement.
- Enter the code that came to your email → “Confirm”.
iCloud is cloud storage. The user can upload his photos, videos, save contacts into it. The files in it will not disappear when they are deleted from the computer or the phone is flashed. But first of all, the user needs to register with iCloud.
There are two ways to create an iCloud account for iPhone:
- through a personal computer;
- through an iPhone.
But first of all, if there is no Apple User ID or Apple ID, then nothing will work.
Via PC if there is no Apple ID
From a computer, registration in Iclaud can also be done in several ways:
- using a web page;
- using the iCloud program.
So, to start creating your cloud through the site, you need to register https://appleid.apple.com/#!&page=signin in the browser line or follow this link. Then take the following steps:
1. Now click on the words "Create Apple ID".
2. Write down the necessary data for registration. They will be full name, date of birth, name of the e-mail box.
3. Answer security questions.
4. Click "Continue".
5. Now you need to look into the mailbox that the user specified during registration.
6. Enter this data in the dialog box.
7. Click "Continue".
8. Now that the Apple ID has been created, you need to go to authorize your iCloud account using your Mac or use an iPhone or iPad.
Attention! Access to iCloud is physically closed until the user signs up through any Apple device. But by itself, registering an Apple ID is much faster and easier when using the site.
Automatically create iCloud on Mac upon registration
1. Open the panel with OS settings.
2. Select "iCloud".
3. Click Create Apple ID.
4. Fill in the fields with information about the date of birth, full name, country of residence. Then put a tick in front of the item "Get free e-mail in iCloud".
5. Click "Next".
6. Then there is an automatic generation of a new mail in Iclaud.
7. Answer security questions.
Important! The answers to the control questions must be memorized or written down. They will help you unlock your user account if you lose your iPhone or password.
8. Specify backup email. This is also done in case of loss of access to the profile.
9. Log in to Ayclaud.
1. Enter "Settings".
2. Find the item "Passwords and accounts".
3. Since iCloud is part of the AppleID, it is already included in it, the user only needs to log in. But, if you suddenly need to create a new account for Icloud, then it is recommended to use the "Add account" item and select "iCloud".
4. Now you need to create a new Apple ID.
5. Fill in the fields with the name and surname again, indicate the date of birth, answer the control questions.
6. Be sure to add this mailbox to "Additional". This makes it easier to restore any of the two Apple accounts that the user now has.
7. After registration, agree to all the terms and conditions offered by the company and enter the repository.
Sign in with a PC if you have an Apple ID
You can use the program of the same name "iCloud" to sign in to iCloud. You can download free Icloud by following the link https://support.apple.com/ru-ru/HT201391.1. Download iCloud for Windows.
2. Install it on the PC and reboot it so that the utility settings are correctly placed on the hard drive.
3. Launch iCloud.
4. Enter your Apple ID sign-in ID.
5. Check the boxes for all content that you want to constantly sync across all devices.
6. Click "Apply".
This completes the entrance.
How to delete
Before you sell your phone, you need to completely clear your data so that attackers cannot take advantage of it. To do this, you need to delete the storage profile. 1. Open "Settings".
2. Enter the Aykloud tab.
3. Scroll to the end of the page.
4. Click "Delete account".
5. Now you should confirm this action, and the profile will be destroyed on this phone.
Disable profile on Windows
Attention! If you turn off iCloud, you won't be able to retrieve photos, videos, or see your profile information changes from other devices.
- Go to the utility on Windows.
- Set a checkbox opposite the service that the user wants to disable.
- Click "Apply" and save the changes.
- Now you need to sign out of your account. This will disable the Icloud profile.
Important! When uninstalling a program, it is recommended to make a backup copy of the information stored in it, so as not to lose it.
Removing the Icloud program on Windows is as follows: 1. Go to the "Start" menu.
2. Find the "Control Panel" tab. Click on it.
3. Open "Programs".
4. Go to the "Programs and Features" tab.
5. Select "iCloud". Click on it with the right mouse button.
6. Select "Delete".
7. Now the user will only have to reboot the device.
To install a newer version of the repository from Apple, the user needs to do the following:
- Run the "Apple Software Update" utility.
- Click on the "Edit" tab.
- Enter "Settings".
- Configure the update schedule "Daily", "Weekly", "Monthly".
- Or use the item "Never". This means that the program will not be updated.
- Now the updates will arrive on their own according to the schedule.
What convenience does the storage give to the user?
With the help of this storage, the user will be able to upload photos from the iPhone to the "Cloud", where the data will not be afraid of losing the phone, reinstalling the system and other actions that may lead to the loss of information on devices.
The user can share photos and videos with friends, view files downloaded from other devices by family and friends who have synchronized the cloud storage with their gadgets.
The user can set notifications about the arrival of mail, reminders of important dates.
Attention! When creating a backup, the user should remember that the storage has a free limit of 5 gigabytes. If the entire memory capacity is used, its expansion will need to be purchased.
Using Apple storage often saves iPhone users in emergencies. This instruction for entering Iclaud will help beginners understand how to connect the "Cloud" to their gadgets, so that in case of loss, all information is safely saved.